I'm taking over from Buhari as Nigeria's next president - Fayose - Continentalinquirer

News, Updates, Human Angle Stories, Investigations & Research from the kaleidoscope of thorough bred journalists...

Breaking

Wednesday 27 September 2017

I'm taking over from Buhari as Nigeria's next president - Fayose

                                               

            Despite being told by the Peoples Democratic Party  not to waste his resources on his presidential            ambition,Governor Ayo Fayose of Ekiti State insists he is Nigeria's next president. The party said the           candidate for the 2019 election will come from the North.

              However, in a statement  released today alongside the letter of intent sent to his party,Fayose said
 “I’m going straight to that Villa. I’m the next president. I have a penchant for taking powers;   that one in President Muhammadu Buhari’s hand, I will take it" Fayose said
                                                                      


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages