I don’t like to talk about my bum- Didi Ekanem - Continentalinquirer

News, Updates, Human Angle Stories, Investigations & Research from the kaleidoscope of thorough bred journalists...

Breaking

Sunday 8 October 2017

I don’t like to talk about my bum- Didi Ekanem

Didi Ekanem is one of the fast rising actresses in Nollywood.  
One physical feature that sets her apart from every other Nollywood damsel is her massive bum. But the Jump and Pass actress doesn’t want to be known only for her sex appeal only, she prefers to be rated by her talent .                                                                                                                            When asked to talk about her gigantic bum in a recent interview, she said:”Please can we not talk about ass? Thank you.                                                                                                                  Speaking further, the University of Port Harcourt graduate said she wasn’t sexually harassed when she started out in Nollywood.                                                                                                                 “I wasn’t and never still. I had the right platform from Royal Arts Academy. That made it easy for me”                                                                                                                                                    Ekanem also noted that whoever she is going to get married to must be a dude with a little ‘Bad boy’ character.                                                                                                                                                 “I can’t say who I can marry or who I can’t marry. Whoever God says is mine, is mine, be he an entertainer, engineer, doctor or pastor. My kind of man must be God-fearing. He must be respectful and caring, with a little bad boy character, obviously not a bore, a man that can love me right”.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages