Kate Winslet reveals she stripped off for a NAKED sex scene with Idris Elba and discovered he has an uncontrollable FOOT FETISH - Continentalinquirer

News, Updates, Human Angle Stories, Investigations & Research from the kaleidoscope of thorough bred journalists...

Breaking

Thursday 5 October 2017

Kate Winslet reveals she stripped off for a NAKED sex scene with Idris Elba and discovered he has an uncontrollable FOOT FETISH

Kate Winslet has admitted her co-star Idris Elba 'loves feet' - something she discovered while filming their disaster romance The Mountain Between Us.
The Titanic star, 42, giggled as she recounted how she stripped off completely to film a steamy sex scene with Idris, but had to keep her socks on because of his rather unusual tastes.
Luthor actor Idris, 45, confirmed Kate's revelation as he bashfully admitted he 'has a thing for feet', during an appearance on The Graham Norton Show which will air on Friday.
Scroll down for video 
Toe the line: Kate Winslet has admitted her co-star Idris Elba 'loves feet' - a revelation she discovered during filming for The Mountain Between Us
Toe the line: Kate Winslet has admitted her co-star Idris Elba 'loves feet' - a revelation she discovered during filming for The Mountain Between Us
Kate launched into the saucy story as she discussed how the director Hany Abu-Assad had never filmed a love scene before in romance disaster film The Mountain Between Us.
'I had to get quite bossy,' she confessed. 'I've done quite a lot of these scenes before and poor Hany (Abu-Assad) was really quite nervous and had an extensive shot list and I thought, "We are never going to get this done."

'Idris was a bit nervous too and everything was moving a bit slowly so I just said, "Okay boys, this is what we are going to do..." and we just got on with it.' 
She added: 'We got naked but Idris asked me to keep my socks on – I thought he didn't like feet but, it is the opposite, Idris loves feet!' 
No mean feat: The Titanic star, 42, giggled as she recounted how she stripped off completely to film a steamy sex scene with Idris, but had to keep her socks on because of his rather unusual tastes
No mean feat: The Titanic star, 42, giggled as she recounted how she stripped off completely to film a steamy sex scene with Idris, but had to keep her socks on because of his rather unusual tastes
Honest: Luthor actor Idris, 45, confirmed Kate's anecdote as he bashfully admitted he 'has a thing for feet', during an appearance on The Graham Norton Show which will air on Friday
Honest: Luthor actor Idris, 45, confirmed Kate's anecdote as he bashfully admitted he 'has a thing for feet', during an appearance on The Graham Norton Show which will air on Friday
Idris interjected rather bashfully, 'I've just got a bit of a thing.'
Kate, talking about filming The Mountain Between Us, in which she stars with Idris, says, 'Filming in the Rockies was amazing and I couldn't wait to get there. 
'I was so excited. Can you imagine flying by helicopter to work in the morning? It was incredible.' 
Asked about her early career ambitions, Kate said: 'I thought about being a hairdresser and once tried cutting my own hair with paper scissors which wasn't a great idea. 
'When I was a bit older an old family friend agreed to me doing his hair and I inadvertently cut off a bit of his ear! It was just a little nick. It was really, really small but I remember it falling to the ground. It turned out to be his claim to fame! Lucky man!'
Candid: Discussing their love scene, Kate said:  'We got naked but Idris asked me to keep my socks on ¿ I thought he didn't like feet but, it is the opposite, Idris loves feet!'
Candid: Discussing their love scene, Kate said:  'We got naked but Idris asked me to keep my socks on – I thought he didn't like feet but, it is the opposite, Idris loves feet!'
Toe-tally bizarre: Idris interjected rather bashfully, 'I've just got a bit of a thing'
Toe-tally bizarre: Idris interjected rather bashfully, 'I've just got a bit of a thing'
Talking about filming with Justin Timberlake on her new Woody Allen movie Wonder Wheel, she added: 'It was very low budget and I ended up sharing a small trailer with Justin with him at one end and me at the other with a very thin partition in between. 
'I tried to practice the art of not hearing but I could hear everything including him weeing in the morning so I would be like, "Morning Justin Timberlake!" He would shout hello and then start singing and I thought, "I really do quite like my life!"
Idris, talking about the sub-zero conditions he and Kate endured during the making of the film, said: 'The director was very clear from the beginning how cold it would be. I kept saying, "Jamaica's got mountains. Why don't we just go there?" but he wasn't having any of that!'
Onscreen love: The pair star in romance disaster movie The Mountain Between Us together 
Onscreen love: The pair star in romance disaster movie The Mountain Between Us together 
Chemisty: Winslet plays Alex, a gutsy camera-wielding photojournalist, who meets surgeon Dr Ben Bass (Idris)
Chemisty: Winslet plays Alex, a gutsy camera-wielding photojournalist, who meets surgeon Dr Ben Bass (Idris)
Video playing bottom right...
Loaded: 0%
Progress: 0%
0:01
Pause
Unmute
Current Time0:01
/
Duration Time1:40
Fullscreen
ExpandClose
Providing a lot more detail about filming in -38°C temperatures, he laughed: 'Don't try and take a pee… there is a lot of steam and then frozen crystals… bing, bing, bing! You have to put everything away very quickly!'
Asked about his lack of romantic leads, he divulged: 'I just haven't had the opportunity. I've done a lot of films where there are a lot of guys so I just haven't had the chance.' Comedian Chris Rock interjected: 'That's no excuse!'
Talking about his early career ambitions, Idris said: 'I originally wanted to be a radio DJ. I wanted to be like Chris Tarrant. I love him. He was the man. 
'Him and all those other guys on radio had such rich voices and I just wanted to do that. When I was about 13 I got my first gig on hospital radio. It was lovely but the shout-outs were a bit weird.'
Meanwhile Chris talked about his return to stand up with a new tour on the show.
Making it rain: Comedian Chris Rock revealed he was 'broke' after going through a divorce
Making it rain: Comedian Chris Rock revealed he was 'broke' after going through a divorce
Heyday: He later joked about Trump's presidency and how girls were 'all over him' in nightclubs two decades ago
Heyday: He later joked about Trump's presidency and how girls were 'all over him' in nightclubs two decades ago
Asked if it's because there is such rich pickings in the world at the moment, he joked: 'No. I'm doing it because I am broke! 
'I just got divorced and need money! It's killing me.' Drinking some water, he added: 'Watch this. My wife just got 30 per cent of that sip!'
He later joked about Trump's presidency and how girls were 'all over him' in nightclubs two decades ago.
'I like Trump. It might work out. Give him a chance! I used to see him at clubs about 20 years ago and girls would be all over him. He was the man… now he's the Devil!' 
'The tour evolves as I go along. You never know what Trump will do next and you have to be ready.'
Mr president: He said: 'I like Trump. It might work out. Give him a chance! I used to see him at clubs about 20 years ago and girls would be all over him. He was the man¿ now he's the Devil!'
Mr president: He said: 'I like Trump. It might work out. Give him a chance! I used to see him at clubs about 20 years ago and girls would be all over him. He was the man… now he's the Devil!'
On being entertained at the White House by the Obamas, he added: 'I was talking to Michelle and she was like, 'I don't know what will happen and what we will do.' 
'And I said, 'You'll be alright. You'll get on something. Maybe Housewives of Atlanta. You will be fine. She looks at me and goes, 'I was talking about the country!' I have never felt so stupid in my life!'
Liam later performed For What It's Worth live in the studio before joining Graham for a chat. 
Talking about his reluctance to bring out a solo album, he said: 'I prefer to be in a band. It's better when you are with the lads. But it's good to be back making music.'
Sibling tension: Sibling tension
Sibling tension: On the antagonistic tweets between him and his brother Noel, Liam Gallagher said: 'They are for real. We don't like each other'
Putting on a show: Liam later performed For What It's Worth live in the studio before joining Graham for a chat
Putting on a show: Liam later performed For What It's Worth live in the studio before joining Graham for a chat
Asked why he stays on Twitter, he admitted: 'God knows. But I like winding people up. Without a doubt that is what it is about. Everyone is a bit square at the moment, a bit serious and miserable. Some of my tweets are a bit out of order and I do apologise for them.'
And on the antagonistic tweets between him and his brother Noel, he said: 'They are for real. We don't like each other. Lots of people have asked us to get back together and they keep adding noughts. They've offered us millions and millions but its not about the money.
He also revealed why they originally fell out, saying: 'The grudge started when he was about 19 and he bought a stereo. I'd had my first drink that night and got up to pee. I couldn't find the light so I relieved myself over his new sound system. He was livid and that's where it started.'
On making peace with Chris Martin and Coldplay, he also explained: 'We are good now. We don't go out for stroll or anything like that but it's fine. I was only messing anyway and they liked me taking the mickey.' 
The Graham Norton Show is on BBC One on October 6 at 10.35pm.
The Graham Norton Show is on BBC One on October 6 at 10.35pm
The Graham Norton Show is on BBC One on October 6 at 10.35pm



Dailymail Uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages