Donald Trump: “If Black Lives Don’t Matter Here Go Back to Africa” - Continentalinquirer

News, Updates, Human Angle Stories, Investigations & Research from the kaleidoscope of thorough bred journalists...

Breaking

Wednesday 1 July 2015

Donald Trump: “If Black Lives Don’t Matter Here Go Back to Africa”

“If I don’t like the food the waitress brings me I send it back to the kitchen. And I go eat somewhere else” Said Donald Trump attempting to clarify the idiotic statement he made moments ago.
Presidential candidate Donald Trump has put his foot in his mouth two times first his rape statements about Mexicans and secondly his thoughts on the recent uproar in white on black crimes going unsolved.
“IF YOU THINK WE KILL YOU TOO MUCH? GO SOMEWHERE WHERE YOU’RE GONNA JUST KILL MORE OF EACH OTHER” – DONALD
Donald_Trump_by_Gage_Skidmore_2
Just for good measure Donald gave the world his reason for why he could never be a racist“It’s impossible for me to be racist. I employ 100’s of Blacks and Mexicans as maids in my Trump Tower hotels”

6 comments:

  1. This excellent website definitely has all of the info I needed about this subject and didn’t know who to ask.Feel free to visit my webpage:
    Packers And Movers bidrahalli
    Packers Movers Bangalore
    Packers And Movers Marathahalli Colony bengaluru
    Packers And Movers Bangalore is known for their polished methodology furthermore to be in a state of harmony with the season of conveyance asked for by our clients.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing such a valuable information.Im very thankful to you that you had given me this opportunity to write on this blog.please visit our website I assure you that it will be very useful for our website.....
    Packers and Movers Mumbai

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing such a valuable information.Im very thankful to you that you had given me this opportunity to write on this blog.please visit our website I assure you that it will be very useful for our website....
    Packers and Movers Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent Post...I must thank you for this informative news....This is my first time go to see at here and i am really pleassant to read
    all at one place. Local Packers and Movers Ahmedabad list, Cheap Packers Movers Ahmedabad Charges, Affordable, Best Household Shifting Ahmedabad @ Packers and Movers Ahmedabad

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cannot truly enable but admire your weblog, your weblog is so adorable and great.It has given me courage to try scarier things. I tend to steer clear of them but not anymore.
    Packers And Movers Hyderabad

    ReplyDelete

Pages